Peak - Brain Training 1.29.6 (Unlocked)
Peak - Brain Training v1.29.6 (Unlocked) | 154,5 MB
Requirements: Android 4.0 and up
With millions of members worldwide, Peak is a personalized self-improvement app specifically designed to help you improve your Memory, Focus, Problem Solving, Mental Agility and Language skills with fun, challenging games, reaching goals and building healthy training habits - all backed by scientific and educational research.
- Over 25 great challenging mini games across different categories (memory, focus, language, mental agility or problem solving), all designed with the help of experts in neuroscience to be fun, challenging and rewarding. One new game added each month!
- Adaptive and dynamic game difficulty to keep the brain training challenging.
- Personalized daily workouts of brain game challenges in the categories that most suit your needs.
- In-depth performance tracking with insights including personal and comparative brain maps, data visualizations and per-category graphing (memory, focus, language, mental agility or problem solving). Understanding your performance is key to improving your productivity.
With millions of users around the world, Peak is a personalized training program. It is specifically designed to help you track and improve your brain with memory, focus, problem solving, mental agility and language skills. You can replace Sudoku or crosswords with fun and challenging brain training games and personalized goals - all backed by scientific and educational research.
There are over 25 great challenging mini games to play, offering adaptive and dynamic difficulties, unique challenges, personalized workouts and daily goals, Peak aims to get your brain skills in tip-top shape. Peak brain training helps you train smarter with in-depth performance reviews, analytics and statistics - all simply and beautifully visualized.
USE YOUR BRAIN
You can stop playing Sudoku, crosswords or IQ games. Peak is designed to help everyone elevate their brain skills to the optimal level - regardless of age, profession or lifestyle - and to apply these improved memory, mental agility, language, focus, and problem solving skills in the real world.
Findings have shown that critical parts of the brain and its operational mechanisms can and do change in ways that impact our cognitive, professional, social and personal development. This is the neuroplasticity of the brain and it is what brain training is designed for. Playing memory or focus brain games harnesses the neuroplasticity of your brain to help you improve.
THE SCIENCE BIT
Designed in collaboration with experts in neuroscience, cognitive science and education, Peak makes brain training fun and rewarding. Peak's scientific advisory board includes Bruce E. Wexler, M.D., Professor Emeritus at Yale School of Medicine and Founder & Chief Scientist of C8 Sciences, and Professor Barbara Sahakian FMedSci DSc, Professor of Clinical Neuropsychology at the University of Cambridge.
We're adding two new games!
- Tap Trap which will challenge your visual attention.
- Wizard, our first Advanced Training module on Android! The game is designed to challenge your memory and was created by Professor Barbara Sahakian and Tom Piercy in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Cambridge.
We've also fixed a few bugs and generally improved speed and performance.
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Rapidgator.net