A Brief Introduction to Circuit Analysis
J. David Irwin, "A Brief Introduction to Circuit Analysis"
2003 | ISBN-10: 0471431168 | 448 pages | PDF | 38 MB
Chapter selection covers all the necessary topics for a basic understanding of circuit analysis. Op-Amp coverage is integrated throughout when appropriate in chapters 3,4,5 and 8.
* Irwin does it better than any other text in the market! This brief text offers students the most accessible and proven presentation of any circuit analysis text available. Through real-world examples and reader friendly explanations students will be motivated to learn this topic .
* Practice makes perfect. With the inclusion of many example problems to the Applications sections throughout the text and the availability of eGrade, an on-line quizzing function students will have the opportunity to practice, practice, practice...that is until they get it right.
* Are you concerned with how well your students are grasping concepts? Special Exercises and drill problems help students assess proper problem-solving techniques needed to solve chapter problems.
* Options are always available! Irwin offers a variety of end-of-chapter problems that range from basic to advanced. Basic problems, which graduate in difficulty are further subdivided and referenced to chapter subsections while the more advanced problems require the use of multiple techniques with no assistance. Also included are problems, which students would typically find on the FE Exam.
* New! Web-based learning - Circuit Solutions is an innovative web-based learning site available in conjunction with this text. Students walk through carefully produced solutions to select end of chapter problems one step at a time. The site illustrates the necessary concepts that should be applied when solving each problem. Important theories and definitions are highlighted throughout the program, solidifying the key concepts taught in the book.
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable