Easy Copy+ The smart Clipboard v2.4 patched
Easy Copy+ The smart Clipboard v2.4 patched | 4.2 MB
The fastest way to copy & paste in all your apps! With Easy Copy, you will save time with your copy - paste!
In all your apps, the Easy Copy popup will appear whenever you copy something, allowing you to select quick actions:
- locate in Google Maps
- send by text or email
- call the number
- translate with Google Translate
- create an event
- modify the text you copied (very useful in Hangouts when you only want to copy part of a message!)
- share (when not already implemented in the given application)
- add your own custom actions to open any app
★ Enhanced Clipboard:
Easy Copy automatically saves everything you copy. Add favorites and use copied elements again and again!
- Create favorites to access them quickly
- Use and reuse the items of your clipboard
- Search in all your copied items
- Edit or delete the items you copied
In all your apps, access the Easy Copy clipboard via the notification bar to quickly paste items!
When you focus a text zone, just open the notification bar, choose the Easy Copy entry to open the clipboard. Then simply select the item you want to paste and it gets automatically pasted into your text zone!
With the + version, enjoy the full Easy Copy experience:
★★★ Unlimited number of items and favorites in the clipboard
★★ No ads
★ You show us your support and help us make it an awesome app!
Easy Copy is a very useful tool that simplifies Copy Paste on Android, for work purpose or personal usage!
Don't hesitate to rate us 5 stars and spread the word if you like it!
Below are a few examples that illustrates better how you can save time with Easy Copy.
Paul is a French boy and is dating a German girl. He does not understand very well when she texts him in German. Now he uses Easy Copy to translate her texts quickly.
- Before, he had to copy the text, open Google Translate, select the text input area, paste the text.
- Now with Easy Copy he just taps Copy and Translate!
JC is visiting customers all around the city. He often receives an address in his emails and wants to open them in Google Maps.
- Before, he had to copy it, open Google Maps, select the text input area, paste it and tap on Search.
- Now with Easy Copy he just taps Copy and Locate!
- smart ordering of your clipboard actions: when you copy a phone number for example, the Call action will be first in the copy popup menu. The same works for SMS, emails and web urls
- new "Open in browser" action
- the search toolbar has been added to the clipboard popup
Requires Android: 4.1 and up