AIMP v4.11 Build 1839 Multilingual + Portable
AIMP 4.11 Build 1839 Multilingual + Portable | 19.30 MB
AIMP is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp), so you'll get used to it very quickly. It can also be customized with skins. The program includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files.
A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop and a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks. Also, the player's main functions can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys. Besides playing music, AIMP features three extra utilities which also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags. AIMP is based on the well-known audio engine BASS, so it's easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the player's functionalities.
* Audio Lirary, Sound Recorder, Audio Converter/CD Grabber and Tag Editor...
* Support for large number of formats and playlists ...
* Work with multiple playlist immediately, creation of bookmarks, playback queue ...
* Design Great functionality and user-friendly interface ...
* Audio formats supported: MP1, MP2, MP3, MPC, MP+, AAC, AC3, OGG, FLAC, APE, WavPack, Speex, WAV, CDA, WMA, S3M, XM, MOD, IT, MO3, MTM, UMX
* Good functionality and friendly user interface
* 18-sliders equalizer and build-in sound effects: Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed
* 32-bit sound processing: for crystal clear sound
* Works with few playlists: Listern one, work with other
* Plug-Ins support: You can add new utils or extend already exists, and connect some winamp plugins: Input, Gen, DSP
* Autoshutdown manager
* Internet-Radio: Listern and Capture!
* Bookmarks and Queues
* Hotkeys: Customizable local and global hotkeys
* Multilingual interface
* Multiuser mode support: Few users works unders one computer? It's no problem!
* Full Unicode support
* File search: File search by all opened playlists
* Many program options
* Small distributive size
* Audio Converter: Any supported audio file can be encoded to WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG format
* Audio Grabber: Audio CD Track can be encoded to WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG format
* Sound Recorder: Capture sound from any audio device in your system to mp3, ogg, wav or wma format
* Advanced Tag Editor: Edit ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis, WMA tags. Grouping rename, group editing and sort files by one of templates.
* Audio Library
AIMP v4.11, build 1839 (30.09.2016)
- Playlist: an ability to search items by absolute item index in the list
- Music Library: Table-local files-average rating is now displayed for each group
- Music Library: Table-Album Thumbnails View-an ability to expand/collapse groups
- Music Library: Table-loading speed of album arts has been increased at 10 times
- Music Library: Table-position of group in the list does not affect to records sorting anymore
- Fixed: Player-the information about the playing track from internet radio station was not updated in some cases
- Fixed: Playlist-sorting by the duration or/and channel count fields works incorrectly
- Fixed: Playlist-no ability to select few collapsed groups via keyboard
- Fixed: Tag Editor-copying the album art to clipboard produces an invalid bitmap stream
- Fixed: Music Library-application crashes when trying to close the "Misplaced Files" dialog if search process is active
- Fixed: Music Library-smart-playlists-the NOT operator does not work for the "contains", "begins with" and "ends with" operations for fields that support the multiple values (thanks to Vasiliy)
- Fixed: installer-the "out of memory" exception occurs during creating the uninstaller on some PCs
- Small bugs were fixed
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Nitroflare.com