AMIDuOS 2 Lollipop Pro 126.96.36.19911 Multilingual
AMIDuOS 2 Lollipop Pro 188.8.131.5211 Multilingual | 225.93 MB | 229.16 MB
AMIDuOS is a revolutionary new concept that brings the functionality, depth and fun of the Android experience to Microsoft Windows devices. It runs on nearly any Windows 7 or 8 PC or tablet device for fast, easy switching between Windows and Android environments - without the need to dual boot!
Full Android Experience
AMIDuOS is nothing less than the full Android experience, with all the features that the latest version of the popular mobile operating system has to offer. It runs fast, looks crisp and sharp and performs with no limitations because it is 100% native Android running on your Windows hardware!
AMIDuOS can run nearly all of the Android applications available in Android app markets. To get you started, it comes with preloaded Amazon Appstore. To make AMIDuOS your own, simply add your favorite Android app markets with the AMIDuOS package installer. AMIDuOS is also ARM v7 compatible, so it can run most popular ARM applications as well.
AMIDuOS supports 3D acceleration, so you can enjoy a superior Android gaming experience in Windows. It uses Windows OpenGL drivers for improved frame rates to support even the most graphics-intensive games. Applications run mainly in the native x86-mode to provide peak performance, while ARM emulation is only performed on as-needed basis. This helps AMIDuOS to save power and extend battery life to the fullest.
While AMIDuOS leverages device drivers from Windows to enable near-native performance in Android, it also supports key peripherals and sensors of the Windows hardware, including high-definition cameras, audio and microphone. Sensor support includes Ambient Light, Accelerometer, Gyrometer, Compass and Orientation giving you the full Android tablet/mobile experience.
AMIDuOS provides a complete Android tablet experience with multitouch and gesture support like Pinch and Zoom, along with a full-featured software keyboard. It also supports Compass and GPS functionality, allowing map navigation by multitouch.
In Desktop mode AMIDuOS offers full hardware keyboard support, including keyboard shortcuts. The screen orientation can be changed to portrait mode for applications that require it. AMIDuOS also supports Ethernet and simulated WiFi to provide network access for Android applications.
Storage and File Sharing
File sharing between Windows and Android is also supported in AMIDuOS, so you can share pictures, videos and music between both OS modes with ease. AMIDuOS also supports SD card emulation and allows you to configure the SD card size with an easy-to-use configuration tool.
What's New in Version 2.0.8:
1. Fixed AMIDuOS crashing in certain platform
1. If VT is disabled, AMIDuOS may not work as desired.
2. AMIDuOS windows side splash image doesn't appears in windows 7 systems with older graphics driver.
3. AMIDuOS may show black screen/freeze sometime on some platform, while waking from Windows sleep.
4. After waking up from windows sleep recent apps might not work as desired.
5. In Windows 10 interim releases, AMIDuOS tray notification might not show and AMIDuOS shortcut might not appear in start menu.
6. InputMapper might not work as desired in Non-English keyboards.
7. Google Setup wizard may take time to complete after gapps update in some platform.
8. Google play store might crash sometime.