ChocolateAudio Uproar Cinematic Baritone Guitar KONTAKT MAC
ChocolateAudio Uproar Cinematic Baritone Guitar KONTAKT MAC | 954 MB
The first release in The Choco•Matic Series features the sound of a one-of-a-kind wonder: a custom shop ESP 8-string baritone guitar made for Gianluca Ferro, the featured player on this release.
Two of the most powerful and balanced active EMG pickups were paired with boutique amps, effects and custom re-amping to achieve a thunderous guitar tone, tailored to cut its way through busy mixes in any genre: cinematic, orchestral and modern rock music in particular.
Gianluca Ferro is an accomplished guitar player and an ESP endorser.
Having played in numerous international metal acts, knows quite a bit about the tone and attitude required to achieve perfectly tight and soulful tracks.
This is not your common "play a phrase at a time" engine , We built this engine making use of our expertise as sample library producers since 2003 and our needs as users of such phrase-based instruments.
- 6 Collections ranging 60 to 157 BPM
- 4 Parts for each Collection
- each Part features up to 5 Tonal Centers
- a total of 1306 Phrases
- 1.65 GB uncompressed content (985 MB compressed)
- amp and DI version (so you can reamp or process it with your favorite plugins)
- each Part can be routed to a separate output from Kontakt to your DAW
- a set of custom Impulse Responses made on purpose for this release
- vers. 1.0 of our custom innovative Choco•Matic phrasing engine for
Kontakt 5.5.2 and up (Full Version)
- recorded at 88.2 KHz/24 bit, released at 44.1 KHz/24 bit
- requires Kontakt 5.5.2 Full Version or better
- requires 2 GB of RAM and 1 GB of disk space (the more the better)
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed