Encryptomatic PstViewer Pro 8.0.621.0 Multilingual
Encryptomatic PstViewer Pro 8.0.621.0 Multilingual | 64.06 MB
The Viewer and PDF Converter for .PST, .MSG, .OST and .EML e-Mail Files. Watch these short videos to quickly learn how to open Outlook e-mails, including .msg, .pst, .ost, and .eml files. After e-mails are loaded, you can view and search them, and convert them to .PDF and other useful formats.
Pst Viewer Pro™ by Encryptomatic® LLC is a Windows software tool for managing emails in stored in Outlook .PST files. It does not require Microsoft Outlook be installed. PstViewer Pro is the choice of people who have important work to do with Outlook .pst files and has been downloaded more than a million times. Pst Viewer Pro is actually six viewers in one. In addition to being a competent Outlook .pst viewer, it will also read, search and export email formatted as .MSG, .OST, .EML, Winmail.dat and even .MHT files.
Pst Viewer Pro has a proprietary advanced email rendering engine that can accurate display very complex Microsoft Outlook messages, including Rich Text emails with embedded graphics, and special formatting such as shapes, SmartArt and embedded charts. Hundreds of non-standard email formatting exceptions have been identified and individually included in the code, enabling our Outlook viewer to render emails that others simply can not.
Easy To Use
Do you want to know how to get started using PstViewer Pro fast? These short videos and introduction from Encryptomatic LLC's president will have you using PstViewer Pro productively in no time.
To start using Pst Viewer Pro, first select the Outlook .pst file you want to access. To do this, go to File > Open and then select folder containing your .pst file. The .pst file will be displayed in the explorer. You can expand the file to reveal it's folder structure. Clicking on a .pst file causes PstViewer Pro to display the emails in its Mail List window.
PST to PDF Conversion
Export emails from Microsoft Outlook PST files to PDF documents. It also exports msg, eml, ost, and mht files to PDF. A range of pdf export options lets you decide how to handle email file attachments: extract them to a disk, convert them into the pdf image, or embed them as individual files. Support is includedfor ISO 19005-1, an important email archiving standard also known as PDF/A. Pst Viewer Pro is in daily by archivists for email archiving, including two U.S. presidential libraries. PstViewer Pro also supports commandline conversion of email to PDF.
With Pst Viewer Pro's pdf export capabilities, you can:
• Convert email to PDF with email file attachments embedded within the PDF file
• Convert to PDF with many common file attachments types converted into the PDF image
• Bulk extract email file attachments to a location on your hard drive
• Convert multiple emails into a single PDF file
• Add selected emails to an existing PDF file
• Archive emails using PDF/A - ISO 19005-1 standard
• Export email to other formats including GIF, TIF, BMP, JPG, CSV (Excel), HTML, MSG, and MHT
• Select among different page formats such as A1, A3, etc., or define your own
Opens All Outlook Pst Files
• Read .pst files created by any version of Microsoft Outlook, including newer Unicode and older ANSI formatted .pst files.
• System administrators are able to customize the user interface, removing any features their users don't need. An .msi file supports silent deployment and silent registration.
• Detects your operating system and installs either the native 64 or 32-bit version automatically.
• 64-bit PST Viewer Pro is able to use memory above 4 GB for improved performance with email search and export operations.
Searching .PST Files
Find the email messages you need with advanced search options. Use "quick search" to sift through emails fast. Use "Advanced Search" when you need to specify multiple criteria. Search a specific range of dates, sender, or the recipient's email address.
Opens Password Protected PST Files
If you are being asked for a password each time you try to open a .PST file and you don't know the password, .Pst Viewer Pro may be able to help. Outlook provides two protection mechanisms for PST files: password protection (weak), and encryption (strong).
New in Version 8.0.621.0:
- PVP8-10[ADD] Export to MHT format fails.
- PVP8-56[FIX] PVP does not search in favorites folder
- PVP8-8[FIX] Temp folder is having files after export is done
- PVP8-33[FIX] German language correction (German language version only):
- PVP8-58[FIX] Installed in german but after installation software was in English
- PVP8-24[FIX] PVP doesn't search within MHT files
- PVP8-22[FIX] Picture in MHTML file body is not displayed
- PVP8-27[FIX] Mail list is not refreshed when panel is switched from Explorer tree to Favorites
- PVP8-55[FIX] email address should be clickable when language is german
- PVP8-28[FIX] Correct default settings for CSV
- PVP8-36[FIX] Folder names in Explorer tree are not displayed completely
- PVP8-37[FIX] Exported to PDF Unicode characters are not readable
- PVP8-38[FIX] File path is limited with 54 characters when exporting folder tree structure
- PVP8-45[FIX] InvalidPrinterException on computer with no printer installed
- PVP8-42[FIX] "Merge timeout" error when exporting specific EML file
- PVP8-43[FIX] Tree structure is not correct
- PVP8-50[FIX] Email window size is not stored, new window is always maximized