Tricky Towers is developed and published by WeirdBeard. It was released in 2 Aug, 2016.
With your brilliant robe and magic powers, it’s time to build some Tricky Towers!
Stack your bricks to create a stable tower and try to topple those of your opponents. Cast magic to support your structure and fend off the dark spells of your rivals in this frantic physics party game.
• Frantic physics action puzzle gameplay
• Local and online multiplayer with 2-4 players
• 3 different multiplayer modes; race, survival and puzzle
• Challenging single player trials
• Leaderboard mode: compare how you stack up
• 17 Powerful light and dark magic spells
OS: Windows XP
Processor: 1.73 GHz Intel Pentium M or higher
Memory: 1 GB RAM
DirectX: Version 10
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 400 MB available space
Additional Notes: Controllers needed for local multiplayer