Glare Technologies Indigo Renderer.4.0.40 (x64) Final
Glare Technologies Indigo Renderer 4.0.40 (x64) Final | 130 MB
Indigo Renderer is an unbiased, physically based and photo-realistic renderer which simulates the physics of light to achieve near-perfect image realism. With an advanced physical camera model, a super-realistic materials system and the ability to simulate complex lighting situations through Metropolis Light Transport, Indigo Renderer is capable of producing the highest levels of realism demanded by architectural and product visualization.
In addition to the new pure GPU rendering, there are some other new features:
* General optimisations and rendering speedups:
* Most scenes should render faster on the CPU.
* MLT should be a lot faster for simple scenes now.
* OpenGL viewport is a lot faster
* Sped up rendering double-sided thin material a lot.
* Optimised object tree building
* Rewrote much of Indigo's subdivision and displacement
* New image saving options. (check out the 'Image Saving' tab in the options dialog)
* Added pixel info picker to toolbar
* Added a detachable material preview widget
* Oren-Nayar: Added new implementation of the more accurate model, replacing the 'qualitative' model that was being used before.
* Added measured BRDF support
* Added Fast-SSS material
OS - Windows (7, 8, 8.1, 10)
Home Page -
Download From Uploaded
Download From RapidGator
Download From Nitroflare
Download From Bigfile