Plex for Android v188.8.131.525 Patched
Plex for Android v184.108.40.2065 Patched | 13,1 MB
Requirements: Android 3.2+
Plex for Android allows you to browse and play your video, photos, and music right on your Android device, streamed from Plex Media Server on your Mac or your PC. Media is available from CNET, Revision3 and a many other popular online sources. With Plex Media Server for Mac you can stream additional content from Aperture, iPhoto, and iTunes.
Plex for Android may NOT be for you for any of the following reasons:
- Netflix and Hulu are not supported on Plex for Android at this time.
- The app will not currently play video on Honeycomb/Android 3.0 (yes that includes the Xoom).
- The app will work but is not yet optimized for tablets and larger screens.
- Plex for Android won't be able to do anything unless you setup a server on your PC or Mac
- You want to use Plex to get to your media remotely but you don't want to think about things like port-forwarding.
- We strongly recommend that you have your Plex Media Server all ready to go BEFORE you buy Plex for Android.
- Now showing mini-player also inside channels and photo albums.
- [Android TV] Add support to skip next/previous within the preplay pages.
- Fix for photos in slideshow not being centered after rotation.
- Fix bug where playback notifications were not properly removed sometimes when flinging to Chromecast.
- Fix bug where adding a single photo or photo album to a playlist would add the entire library section.
- Fix bug that prevented some photo albums from being viewed.
- Fix for missing subtitles when falling back to transcoding after a failed attempt to direct play.
- Fix problem where the app would fail to show certain Plex servers discovered in the local network.
- Fix bug where opening a video using the mini-player could sometimes crash the app.
- Don't remember playback position for the last track in an audio play queue after it ends.
- [Android TV] No longer showing navigation arrow for reviews.
- [Android TV] Now showing an error message when there is a connection error on the sign in screen.
- [Chromecast] Resolve issue when attempting to change video quality mid-playback.
- [Android TV] Fix crash when processing a 'stop' command from another Plex client acting as controller.
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!