WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.2.0
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.2.0 | 8.9 MB
WYSIWYG Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed.
Now available: WYSIWYG Web Builder!
• Visually design your website (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get).
• No HTML knowledge required! Just drag & drop objects to the page!
• Outputs standard HTML4, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, PHP.
• Template support (100+).
• HTML5 Audio/Video, YouTube, Flash Video and more!
• Slidehows, photo galleries, rollover images, rollover text.
• Navigation bars, Menu bar and many other navigation options.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag & Drop!
• One Click Publishing" No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
• Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
• Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
• Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
• Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
• Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
• Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
• Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
• Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Whats New :
Fixed: Login textbox padding cannot be changed in dialog.
Fixed: Issue with full screen slideshow in layout grid.
Fixed: Storing alpha values of Responsive Menu sub menu color.
Improved: Form auto responder no longer includes attachments.
Improved: ‘on top’ dragging behavior is now only active when the page has layout grids.
Improved: Floating Heading adds box-sizing: border-box, so padding does not affect 100% width.
Improved: Floating text with overflow now includes height.
Improved: Unicode support in Login tools.
Improved: Full width SlideShow now takes margin and padding of its container into account when calculating image widths.
Improved: Upgraded to jQuery 1.12.4 and 2.2.4.
Improved: In the Extension properties it’s now possible to show/hide toolbar, search box and descrion field via the context menu.
Improved: Admin password in CMS and Login tools is now hashed.
Improved: Link dialog now also displays bookmarks from master pages and master frames.
New feature: Added ‘start’ and ‘stop’ actions to the Carousel and SlideShow. This makes it possible to start/stop the slideshow with events.
New feature: Added ‘Close menu on link click’ to Responsive Menu and Panel menu.
New feature: Added spacing and pagination size option to Blog Carousel.
New feature: Added support for rgba colors to (user made) extensions.
New feature: Now includes FontAwesome 4.6 with 29 new icons.
New feature: Added ‘offset’ option to smooth scrolling in bookmark and layers (incl. layoutgrid, header/footer)
New feature: Added ‘Hide’ command (hide selected objects) to main menu. This also make it possible to associate a shortcut to this command.
New feature: Added support for publish protocol extensions. SFTP and FTPS will be soon available!
New feature: Added floating mode to Content Place Holder (overflow->floating).