Folder Size Explorer 1.6.0 + portable
Folder Size Explorer 1.6.0 + portable | 20 Mb
Folder Size Explorer is similar to Windows Explorer except it calculates folder sizes. Folder Size Explorer calculates folder sizes as you browse them and allows you to quickly indentify directories on your hard drive or network that are consuming the most disk space. It can also calculate checksums (MD-5, SHA-1 and SHA-256) of all files and can export Windows Explorer folder and file lists to csv files. Folder Size Explorer provides almost all the functionality of the standard Windows Explorer and runs on both x86 and x64 versions of Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP and all versions of Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows Server 2003
Windows Server 2008
Windows Server 2008 R2
Windows Server 2012
32-bit and 64-bit versions are supported
- Added automatic updating of the directory sizes when deleting files and folders.
- The recycle bin still needs to be emptied via the toolbar icon to update the free space shown on the drive.
- Added a recycle bin that now automatically detects whether to show a full or empty icon.
- Added a timestamp to the directory status strip.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused message windows to pop up with errors.
- Fixed a bug which could cause a long timeout when a network drive was unreachable.
- Fixed a bug which reduced the thread limit when 'path to long' IO exception occurred.
- Changed the style of a few of the main window components.
- Changed thread limit to auto reduce itself by 2 each time it detects network timeouts (reverts when calc completes).
- Changed the position of the Recycle Bin icon in the tool bar to make it a little more accessible.
- Changed licence check to always look for valid 'commercial use' licences in \ProgramData\FolderSizeExplorer\*
- Minor bug fixes, changes and optimisations.
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!