SD Maid Pro - System Cleaning Tool v4.2.6 Final Patched
SD Maid Pro - System Cleaning Tool v4.2.6 Final Patched | 5.3 MB
SD Maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy. The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don't really need. Your SD-card is collecting files and directories you don't recognize. Give it a try, you won't find a more thorough cleaning tool! Choose a tab, press start and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It's just that easy.
There are various features available:
* Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
* You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
* The CorpseFinder searches your device for orphaned items and compares those to the list of installed applications.
* AppControl lets you freeze, reset and remove applications (even system apps).
* The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters directories which contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
* You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
* View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
* Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
Whats New :
SD Maid [4.2.6] - 19.06.2016
Added: Support for "/vendor" as location within tools (affects AppControl).
Improved: Logging when troubleshooting issues
Improved: Simplified actions necessary to help me debug issues.
Improved: Speed of executing shell commands. Any tool (basically all tools) using shell commands should be slightly faster now.
Improved: Now building against Android N (API24).
Improved: Several layout files have been fixed for future (correct) RTL support.
Changed: Debugging options have been moved into a hidden page which can be reached through long presing the settings entry. This makes it easier to record debug logs if SD Maid malfunctions during setup (as entering settings already triggers a basic setup).
Fixed: Issues handling files with unicode characters in their name (#408).
Fixed: SD Maid accepting system busyboxes that don't work correctly (seg fault), but also return correct data (#397).
Fixed: Overlapping switch buttons overlaying other UI elements on
Fixed: Fixed being able to select directories for the share action leading to errors (#383).
Improved: Fixed impossible actions being visible.
Fixed: List elements making a clicking sound despite not being clickable.
Fixed: System app uninstall failing for files sourcing their apk from /vendor (#410 Ty Morpheus).
Fixed: Private app directories not being completely searched if directory permission allow reading (or more) without root (#413 Ty rsngfrce & JERW86).
Improved: Handling of UI updates if multiple widgets are used.
Fixed: All actions triggering if widget is more than one action is defined.
Improved: TimePicker will use 12/24 mode depending on system settings (#415).
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!