KineMaster - Pro Video Editor FULL v126.96.36.19929
KineMaster - Pro Video Editor FULL v188.8.131.5229 | 38 MB
KineMaster is the only full-featured professional video editor for Android, supporting multiple layers of video*, images, and text, as well as precise cutting and trimming, multi-track audio, precise volume envelope control, color LUT filters, 3D transitions, and much more.
For professionals and amateurs alike, KineMaster offers an unprecedented level of control over the mobile editing process, and for artists and educators, handwriting layers allow you to draw directly on the video (also handy for storyboarding!). Our users include mobile journalists, YouTube creators, short film producers, educators and other professionals from various industries around the world.
Use the slick videos you make with KineMaster to increase the reach and popularity of your YouTube channel and become a YouTube star.
* Video layers are available on supported devices only. Currently, devices using Qualcomm Snapdragon 800/801/805/808/810, Tegra K1, Kirin 920 HiSilicon 3630(e.g. Huawei Ascend Mate 7), or Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7420 are supported, with support for more devices coming soon.
* Multiple layers for video, images, stickers, text, handwriting in video clips
* Frame-by-frame trimming, splicing and slicing
* Instant preview anytime
* Hue, brightness and saturation controls
* Speed control for video clips
* Fade in/fade out sound (overall)
* Volume envelope (Precise volume control from moment to moment within a clip)
* Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
* A variety of themes, animations and visual and audio effects
* Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more
Your feedback and suggestions will help us continue to improve KineMaster.
Please join the KineMaster User Community and share your ideas.
- KineMaster user community(Google+): https://goo.gl/gUEuB4
For more details, questions and enhancement requests, please contact: [emailprotected]
Supported OS and Devices
* KineMaster can be used on most devices running Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean MR2) and above, but you will have the best editing experience when using the latest Android version available for your device.
* For the best video editing performance with KineMaster, including 1080p support and video layers, devices using one of the following chipsets are recommended:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800/801/805/808/810
- Tegra K1
- Kirin 920 HiSilicon 3630
- Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7420
* Video formats: .mp4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), .3gp (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), .mov (H.264 + AAC LC only, and only on devices where .mov files appear in the device's pre-installed Gallery app)
* Audio formats: .mp3, .m4a, .aac
* Image formats: .jpg, .png
* Real-time video and audio recording
- When editing layer keyframe animation, moving the layer now automatically adds a new keyframe
- When editing volume envelope, adjusting the volume now automatically adds a new keyframe
- In the color picker, on the RGB tap, long-pressing the color code now offers copy and paste options
- Application icon updated
- Support for video layer on Qualcomm Snapdragon 615, 616, 617, 625, 650, 652 (720p only)
- Support for Kirin 950 HiSilicon 3650 chipset
- Improve MOV support
- Bug fixes
4.1 and up
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!