Rogue Amoeba Audio Hijack 3.3.0 MacOSX
Rogue Amoeba Audio Hijack 3.3.0 MacOSX | 16.33 MB
Audio Hijack 3 - Record any audio, with Audio Hijack! Save audio from applications like iTunes, Skype or Safari, or from hardware devices like microphones and mixers.Transcribing audio is easier than ever, with global keyboard shortcuts. Never leave your text editing app! Easily export Sessions to share with other people or import Session, so you can see exactly how someone else has things set. Handy!
Record Any App
Just select an application and hit Record. Now you're saving its audio!
Record From Devices
Record from microphones, mixers, or other audio input devices.
Record System Audio
The System Audio source helps you record all the audio heard on your Mac.
Record Web Streams
There's oodles of streaming audio on the web. Use Audio Hijack to save it.
Easily save conversations from Skype, FaceTime, Google Talk, and more.
Customizable source and recording options give podcasters full control.
Increase the Volume
Stuck with small laptop speakers? Use Volume Overdrive to crank things past 100%.
Import Analog Content
If you still have music on tapes or vinyl, Audio Hijack can help you digitize it.
Pull From DVDs
Import audio from concert DVDs, movies, and more, for listening in iTunes and beyond.
Easy Recording Defaults
If you don't know much about audio formats, Audio Hijack is here to help.
Record to the world's most popular audio formats, including MP3 and AAC.
Lossless Formats Too
You can also save perfect-fidelity audio in AIFF, WAV, Apple Lossless, or FLAC.
Bulletproof recording means that even if your computer crashes, you'll never lose a recording.
Tweak your recording settings to perfection, then save a preset for future use with just one click.
Automatically split files based on size, time, or silence. Neat!
Automatically stop recording, split to a new file, or remove audio, based on silence in the audio.
So Much More!
- Use the Template Chooser to get a pre-configured Session. Tweak as needed!
- Once you've configured a Session to your liking, you can re-use it over and over.
- Find all of your recordings, sorted by Session, in the Recordings tab.
- Check your recordings by playing them back with a single click.
- The included audio effects are easy to use and easy on the eyes.
- DJs and podcasters will love automatic ducking.
- Quickly pass files to an audio editor, add them to iTunes, or share them, all from the Recordings tab.
- Use the Schedule tab to set up timed recordings, for when you're not around.
- The Scheduling feature can also turn any app on your Mac into an alarm clock.
- Pause, delay, and rewind live audio. Perfect for transcribing audio and more!
- Check out the new, precisely calibrated Peak/RMS Meter, replete with clipping indicators.
- Audio out of sync with video? Use the Sync block to precisely delay audio by up to 1000 milliseconds.
New in Version 3.3.0:
* Major Enhancement: It's now possible for advanced users to lower audio processing latency! The new latency slider in Audio Hijack's preferences can be adjusted to reduce or remove any slight echoing you may hear while monitoring audio flow through Audio Hijack.
* Major Enhancement: Audio Hijack now offers safer recording for AAC and Apple Lossless (ALAC) files, to avoid any loss of audio in the event of an issue. There are now two different "Container" options. The new .mp4 is recommended, but the older .m4a option remains available.
* Major Enhancement: Capturing audio from the Slack application is now fully supported when Instant On is installed.
* Major Enhancement: The Instant On component has been updated to version 8.2.6, with a plethora of small fixes and improvements.
* Enhancement: The Menu Bar Meters block now has proper Retina art in the menu bar. Our long, blurry nightmare is finally over. As well, the desired meter type is now correctly saved.
* Enhancement: Files in the Recordings tab can now be right-clicked to access a contextual menu, offering controls for manipulating the recording.
* Enhancement: The Schedule area of the Home window will now visually indicate when conflicts exist between timers.
* Enhancement: The Time Shift block has been improved in several ways, fixing a display issue with large jumps, providing a better VoiceOver value, and improving the explanatory text.
* Enhancement: The default quality levels have been improved for both MP3 and AAC recordings.
* Enhancement: Presets for several blocks have been improved to save additional settings, including saving album art as part of Recorder block presets, saving all settings in the Application source block, and saving the specified channels in an Output block.
* Enhancement: When an audio device's name changes, Audio Hijack will immediately reflect the new name.
* Enhancement: A selected item in the Recordings area will now collapse if multiple files are selected. As well, Recordings (and Timers in the Schedule tab) will toggle between expanded and collapsed when clicked, as well as with the left and right arrow keys.
* Enhancement: Audio Hijack can convert .mp4 files to .m4a, for compatibility purposes. To access the conversion option, right-click the file in the Recordings area.
* Enhancement: VoiceOver improvements! When VoiceOver is active, a "Pin Popover Open" option is added to contextual menus for blocks. The popover window's role has also been adjusted, so popovers appear in VoiceOver's ‘Window Chooser'. Finally, labels for the "Close" and "Pin" buttons in popovers have been improved.
* Enhancement: AirPlay output device name changes are now better recognized, and a better title ("No AirPlay Receiver Selected") is shown if AirPlay doesn't have a destination set.
* Bug Fix: The display of app names for background processes (accessible by holding option while clicking the Source select in an Application block) has been improved.
* Bug Fix: An issue where HE-AAC files could suffer from slow playback in the Recordings tab has been corrected.
* Bug Fix: The low-end Hz frequency readouts for the DeHum, Low Pass, and Mono Enhancer blocks no longer incorrectly round to the nearest 10 Hz.
* Bug Fix: A recursion where tokens in Recorder fields could refer back to one another and cause an infinite loop has been fixed.
* Bug Fix: A crash which could be caused by malformed ID3 tags has been corrected.
* Bug Fix: An issue where incompletely loaded windows could appear when importing a Session has been corrected.
* Other: Audio Hijack now better conveys why there's a delay if AAC files are finalized on quit.
* Other: Many smaller improvements have also been made, including better trial warning text in the Session's LCD, limiting the dimensions of saved album art (900x900px), cosmetic improvements to the Recordings tab, cosmetic improvements for missing audio devices, revised art for missing inputs, improved handling of playback via spacebar in the Recordings area, and improved popover placement near the menu bar.
Requirements: For Mac OS X 10.9 or higher.
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!