Paragon Migrate OS to SSD 4.0 + WinPE Recovery Media Builder
Paragon Migrate OS to SSD 4.0 + WinPE Recovery Media Builder-Size : 125.51 MB
Paragon Migrate OS to SSD will help you to quickly and safely perform the Windows OS migration to the new drive (hard drive or solid-state SSD), even if its scope is inferior to the original, thanks to built-in data exclusion function. During migration all system partitions are aligned, if necessary. Migration can be executed in the background, i.e. You do not need to interrupt your computing experience. In the current version of the product features expanded support for the latest version of Windows 10, as well as GPT / uEFI configurations.
Ready to upgrade to a new Solid State Drive (SSD)? Paragon's Migrate OS to SSD is just what you need. Our handy intuitive wizard performs fast and safe Windows migrations to new storage devices (HDD or SSD) and even downsizes to smaller capacity drives, thanks to advanced new data exclusion capabilities. You can transfer a live system with no impact to your work, and have your partitions automatically aligned in the process if needed.
• Windows XP Support of up to 10 (including Windows Server 2012 R2)
• Intuitive - friendly interface
• Migrating to a disc larger and smaller volume
• Automatic partition alignment on the destination disk
• Copying partitions without rebooting by Microsoft VSS
• The migration of the 64-bit version of Windows on GPT disks to boot UEFI-mode,
• Separate installation packages for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows
• The ability to use all of the target disk space available for migration
• Ability to exclude from the backup of the selected folder at the destination disk capacity insufficient
• Ability to create a 64-bit environment WinPE recovery for the migration of Windows 7 and later versions that are configured on the UEFI boot mode
• Automatic detection and copying System Reserved Partition for Windows successfully downloaded
software migration to other devices can cause a number of serious problems:
• Solid state drives (SSD), recently appeared on the market have a number of significant advantages over traditional hard drives. They are much faster and more compact, they are not afraid of falling, which is especially important for mobile computers. However, most of the hard drives in home computers are larger than the SSD-drives, so a simple migration WIndows becomes impossible.
• Migration of 64-bit Windows, tuned in UEFI boot mode, can also cause some difficulties: a trivial operation to the boot device, such as a connection to another SATA port, makes it impossible to boot Windows. All existing instructions for troubleshooting boot problems require a great deal of experience in working with a computer. But we found a solution!
A unique solution from Paragon:
• Using a unique technology that allows you to transfer Windows on a smaller volume of the disk in a single operation, you can quickly and easily migrate Windows to a hard drive on a large volume of high-speed solid-state drive. And with support for advanced configurations UEFI / GPT, this operation ensures that no OS boot problems on a target device.
· Windows XP
· Windows Server 2003
· Windows Vista
· Windows Server 2008
· Windows 7
· Windows Server 2008 R2
· Windows SBS 2011
· Windows 8
· Windows 8.1
· Windows Server 2012 R1 / R2
· Windows 10
Why try Migrate OS to SSD?
- Migrates Windows to larger or smaller storage devices in a single operation
- Supports any Windows since XP (including Windows 10, 8, 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2)
- Migrates a 64-bit Windows configured to the uEFI-based boot mode
- Automatically aligns partitions on the destination disk if necessary
- Automatically detects and copies MSR for successful migrations of Windows 7
- Allows the user to exclude data during the process in order to fit the destination disk
- Processes locked (in-use) disks with MS VSS to migrate without rebooting Windows
- Includes Paragon's time-proven move / resize functionality
- Guarantees safety for the system and data
What's new in Paragon Migrate OS to SSD 4.0:
- New Support of Windows 10, 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- New New user-friendly interface that is fully compatible with the Windows 8 streamlined, tile-oriented interface
- Migration of your Windows OS with a GPT / uEFI configuration directly under Windows, while you keep working with your favorite applications.
- Separate installation packages for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms
- The option to prepare a 64-bit WinPE bootable media to do migration of a 64-bit Windows 7 or later configured to the uEFI boot mode
- Support of the restart-free installation
Official Website | Home Page: www.paragon-software.com
OS | OS: Windows® XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-64 bit) / WinPE Recovery Media Builder (64-bit)
Size : 125.51 MB