SPC Plugins ArcSyn v.1.5 Win/OSX (32/64) Incl. R2R Keygen
16.05.2016 | VST/AU | 32/64 | Win: 6.6 MB | OSX: 7.6 MB
ArcSyn is a 16-voice polyphonic virtual analogue synthesizer plug-in with many unusual features.
- No samples-all oscillator waveforms are generated from scratch.
- Many unique waveforms including Sub-harmonics, Bit-Noise and FM Crossfade.
- Unique LFOs feature wave sequencing and hundreds of unusual waveforms including many random types.
- Powerful, self-oscillating filters based on the Oberheim Matrix 12.
- Many unusual filter types like Frequency Shifter, Scramble and Multi-Alias.
S- mooth, natural sound quality throughout-Oscillators and filters are 4X oversampled, all audio processing is done in 64-bit arithmetic and control signals are updated at 5500Hz or higher.
- Comes with over 400 programs.
- MIDI controller learn.
- Easy program organisation-rearrange programs and folders using your computer's file system.
ArcSyn 1.5 Changelog
- New: STYLE button allows GUI skin to be switched. There are 3 available skins. The factory skin has also been updated.
- New: MIDI Clear button to reset all MIDI controller assignments to zero.
- Assorted small fixes to GUI elements and parameter display.