Aurora HDR Pro 1.2.2 Build 2688 (Mac OS X)
Aurora HDR Pro 1.2.2 Build 2688 (Mac OS X) | 162.03 MB
Aurora HDR, perfect for photographers of all skill levels, provides a comprehensive set of state-of-the-art tools for HDR photography. It's one of the most complete and powerful HDR apps in the world. A joint project between Macphun and Trey Ratcliff, one of the world's pre-eminent HDR photographers with over 14 million fans online, Aurora HDR can help photographers of all skill levels create amazing images.
Powerful, yet simple photo editing tools - Perfect for photographers of all skill levels
- Best-in-class tone mapping algorithm
- Dozens of smart color controls
- High-quality presets for all HDR styles
- Multiple layers with blend modes
- Powerful detail, clarity and structure controls
- High-quality, fast RAW processor
- Custom textures & Luminosity masking
- Plug-in support: Aperture, Photoshop, Lightroom
- Pixel perfect HDR noise reduction
- Other powerful, yet simple tools
Get the power to create amazing HDR from a single photo or multiple brackets
Aurora HDR™ combines everything the world knows about high dynamic range photography, and takes it light years further. It is faster, more powerful and more feature-rich than any other HDR soft. Aurora HDR offers a completely new photo editing experience.
A complete HDR photo solution for professionals and hobbyists
Aurora HDR™ features easy-to-use, versatile workflow for every style of HDR, and photographer of every skill level. No need for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom or any other software. It's the first all-in-one HDR photo editor with a native RAW support, powerful adjustments, layers, fantastic HDR photo effects, textures, presets and more. The result? Ultimate freedom to craft your best HDR photos!
Designed by professional photographers for your creativity
Use over 75 HDR tools to give every part of your photo the desired perfect look. Plug Aurora HDR program into Photoshop, Aperture, Lightroom, Photos for Mac or use as a standalone software. Aurora HDR™ fits into your workflow and exceeds your expectations.
New in Version 1.2.2:
Added RAW Support
• Canon 80D, 1300D, 1DX MkII
• Leica M (Typ 262)
• Nikon D5
• Olympus Pen F, SH-3
• Panasonic DMC-GX80/85, DMC-TZ80/81/85/ZS60, DMC-TZ100/101/ZS100
• Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G935F)
• Sony ILCA-68, ILCE-6300, RX1R II, RX10 III
• DxO ONE Digital Camera
• Fujifilm X-Pro2
Bug Fixes and Improvements
• Improved performance as Photos extension
• Fixed Crash with Alignment case
• Fixed Luminosity histogram
• Sync Favorites presets between Aurora HDR Pro and Aurora HDR Pro extension
• Fixed preview on Layer
OS - MacOSX 10.7 or Later
Home Page -
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS:-
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!