Rogue Amoeba Airfoil v5.1.0-Mac OSX
Rogue Amoeba Airfoil 5.1.0-Mac OSX | 13.92 MB
Stream any audio from your Mac all around your network. Send music wirelessly to devices like the Apple TV and AirPort Express, as well as third-party AirPlay hardware and Bluetooth speakers. You can even send to iOS devices and other computers. Any audio on your Mac, from music services like Spotify to web-based audio like Pandora, can now be heard throughout your house!
Send From Any Audio Source
Use Airfoil to stream any audio playing on your Mac, from music services like Spotify and Pandora, web-based audio from Safari or Chrome, or anything else you like.
Play to Multiple Outputs, in Sync
Stream the music you love to speakers all over the house: AirPlay, Bluetooth, and more! Everything will play in perfect sync, even between different speaker types.
Airfoil does a lot to make your audio streaming great
- Stream audio from your Mac to Apple TV, AirPort Express, or third party AirPlay devices.
- Whether you play to a single device or a dozen different speakers at once, it will all be in perfect sync.
- Stream audio to thousands of different Bluetooth audio speakers and headphones.
- Use Airfoil Satellite on iOS, Mac, and Windows to remotely control Airfoil and your audio streaming.
- Stream audio to iOS or Android devices, as well as Mac, Windows, and Linux computers.
- Run Airfoil Satellite to make your Mac an audio receiver. You can even team it up with Airfoil to send from iOS to multiple devices.
What's New in Version 5:
* Bluetooth Devices-Airfoil now works with the thousands of different Bluetooth speakers, headphones, and headsets available. With Airfoil 5, you can stream a single application's audio to a Bluetooth device (or even multiple Bluetooth devices!), and keep the rest of your audio on your Mac.
* Airfoil Satellite-Airfoil for Mac 5.0 includes full compatibility with the new Airfoil Satellite applications, available for iOS, Mac and Windows. If you want to hear your Mac's audio on another Mac, Windows machine, or iOS device, just run the free Airfoil Satellite there. Airfoil will see it and enable you to send audio to it! Airfoil Satellite also offers remote control of both supported source applications, as well as Airfoil itself. Now you can control playback, toggle outputs off and on, and much more, all remotely.
* Speaker Groups-A group is a collection of multiple speakers which appears as one in Airfoil's main window. Use a Group to send audio to multiple outputs with a single click. Create one group for all the speakers in your house, or divide your speakers into zones. Now you can send audio exactly where you want even faster.
* Silence Monitor-Great for workplace or shared home setups, the new silence monitor allows Airfoil to automatically disconnect itself when it's streaming silence. The output device is then be freed up for others to use.
* Custom Equalizer Presets-Adjust the equalizer to your liking, then save it in the Preset menu. Now you'll be able to access those exact settings any time you like.
* Hide Speakers-If you regularly connect to a shared network which contains devices you don't control, you may wish to hide them entirely from Airfoil. Now you can do so, from the "Advanced Speaker Options" window.
* Adjust Sync-Airfoil automatically keeps all outputs completely in sync. However, there may be rare situations where you wish to adjust this, such as when an output is connected to a receiver which adds its own latency. The new Sync sliders in the "Advanced Speaker Options" window make this possible.
* Beautifully Refined Interface-Airfoil for Mac and Airfoil Satellite for Mac have both been improved, all without changing too much. The interface will still be familiar to users of older versions of Airfoil, but it also features many improvements. There are improvements like longer volume sliders in Airfoil's main window, as well as beautiful new graphics that are fully updated for Retina displays. Meanwhile Airfoil Satellite has been updated to include the new controls for controlling Airfoil, while retaining all that the previous "Airfoil Speakers" application offered.
* It's now possible to clear Recent Applications from the Airfoil Source selector, which will make a small group of users very happy.
* Many other small improvements and fixes have been made.
What's New in Airfoil 5.1.0:
- Enhancement: The Effects window has been updated with an improved design.
- Enhancement: The Instant On component has been updated to version 8.2.6, with a plethora of small fixes and improvements.
- Enhancement: Airfoil now sends retina-quality album artwork to Airfoil Satellite, if Airfoil Satellite is running on a retina Mac.
- Enhancement: It's now possible to right-click on a speaker in the main window to hide it from view. To restore its visibility, use the "Advanced Speaker Options" window.
- Airfoil Satellite Enhancement: When transmitting iTunes with Airfoil, pressing the back button in Airfoil Satellite will now rewind to the beginning of the current track, instead of moving to the previous track.
- Bug Fix: Airfoil Satellite's local audio play-through preference is now properly respected on reconnection.
- Bug Fix: A problem where an incorrect speaker password wasn't properly cleared has been corrected.
- Bug Fix: Local audio device name changes are now displayed immediately.
- Other: Speakers in the Automation Preferences area are now sorted in the same order as the main window, and Groups are labeled as such.
- Other: Several small visual improvements have been made.
Requirements: For-Mac OSX 10.9 or higher.
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Nitroflare.com