Urodynamics Made Easy, 3e
Urodynamics Made Easy, 3e by Christopher R. Chapple BSc MBBS MD FRCS(Urol) FEBU
English | Mar. 27, 2009 | ISBN: 0443068860 | 232 Pages | PDF | 73.57 MB
This volume in the Made Easy series provides a concise, user-friendly guide to the principles and practice of urodynamics as applied to the routine management of patients. It offers clear explanations presented in a visually appealing and accessible format.
- Volume in hugely successful Made Easy series.
- Excellently illustrated in full colour.
- Covers theory, methods and applications in clinical practice.
- Contents made even more clinically relevant.
- Includes descrions of use of newly available refined urodynamic electronic devices.