Portable Bulk Crap Uninstaller 3.3.2
Portable Bulk Crap Uninstaller 3.3.2|Windows(x86/x64)|rar|9.78 mb
Bulk Crap Uninstaller is a free (as in speech) program uninstaller.
It excels at removing large amounts of applications with minimal user input. It can clean up leftovers, detect orphaned applications, run uninstallers according to premade lists, and much more!
Even though BCU was made with IT pros in mind, by default it is so straight-forward that anyone can use it effortlessly!
Why should I use this uninstaller instead of any other?
* While it is true that there are many different uninstall managers out there, only few come close to the detection rate and versatility of Bulk Crap Uninstaller, When compared to the stock windows uninstall manager you might find that BCU will show many times more applications.
To top it off, BCU is fully free and open source. You can freely modify it to suit your needs, or even better help improve it for the rest of its users!
Uninstall countless applications quickly BCUninstaller will do all the hard work of ordering and running uninstallers for you. All you have to do is select them from the list! Many applications do not provide non-intrusive uninstallers. They will be executed first, so you will be able to leave the computer sooner.
Remove all leftovers from uninstallations Often times uninstallers will not remove files that were created after the application was installed - temporary files, settings, shortcuts, etc. BCUninstaller will search for and offer to remove all of those, saving you many minutes, if not hours.
Other notable features:
* Detection and uninstallation of Windows Store apps
* Uninstallation of multiple items at once (with collision prevention)
* Advanced grouping, sorting, filtering and searching
* Automatic detection and closing of running applications
* Automatic updating and error reporting
* Custom commands can be executed before and after uninstallation
* Editing tools and backup creation - can generate .reg files and remove junk to recycle bin
* Fully portable, requires Net 3.5 which is installed on all Windows 7 machines by default
* Quiet (unattended) uninstall of many programs when they don't openly support it
* Visibility of protected and invalid entries (system uninstaller doesn't see them)
More data than you'd ever need Wondering about what GUIDs are in use, where the application is installed to, or who signed the certificate? BCU will tell you all that and much, much more. The search algorithm will look through all of that data when filtering. While most of the time there is little use for all of that info, it can be a godsend while trying to corner a worm or debug your uninstaller.
IBM or compatible Pentium/AMD processor (900 MHz or greater), 512 MB RAM or greater. 1024 x 768, 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
Windows XP, Windows Vista all SP, Windows 7, Windows 10
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Rapidgator.net