INK 1.5.5 PLUGIN FOR PHOTOSHOP
INK 1.5.5 PLUGIN FOR PHOTOSHOP
WIN | MAC | Photoshop CC 2015 - CC -CS6 | 6.28 MB
What's Ink ? Handling mockups to developer teams can be tricky. As a designer, sometimes I wrongly assume that everyone knows about how photoshop shapes, effects, and typography works. Sometimes lack of specifications leads to inaccurate front-end outputs. Sometimes the final product just doesn't look exactly as expected. Ink is a plugin that helps you providing few extra important informations about your mockups by documenting your layers, from typography to effects and shape sizes. Now with arb
INK CHANGELOG :
Ink 1.5.5 (12 Mar. 2016)
- Added switch to output css hex color values.
Ink 1.5.4 (22 Jan. 2016)
- History improvements. Now Ink actions are packed in one history state.
Ink 1.5.3 (9 Dec. 2015)
- Fixed missing font color spec bug
- Minor refactoring
Ink 1.5.2 (8 Dec. 2015)
- Re-enabled support for documents without artboard
- Fixed selection bug
- Fixed text documentation bug
- Minor performance improvements
Ink 1.5.1 (14 Nov. 2015)
- Improved performance
Ink 1.5.0 (13 Nov. 2015)
- Artboard support, finally
- Minor UI improvements and bugfixes
Ink 1.3.7 (20 Jul. 2015)
- Manual Build for Photoshop CC 2015
- Alert for Artboards (not supported yet)
Ink 1.3.2 (27 Oct. 2014)
- Selection-based measurements are now padding-free for better control.
Ink 1.3.1 (20 Oct. 2014)
- New interface
- Options are now tabbed to save vertical space
Ink 1.3.0 (12 Oct. 2014)
- User settings are now stored into preferences
- Set Output text colour feature added
- Set Measures colour feature added
- Set Text bubble colour feature added
- Set Text size feature added
- Set Ruler stroke feature added
- Quick fix for Photoshop CC 2014 support
- Ink now prints an .XML documentation file with all the layers properties.
- Text Output cleanup.
- Minor bugfixes.
- Minor performance improvements.
- CSS3 documentation support.
Ink 1.2.3 (8 Mar. 2014)
- Quick bug fix for FX listing.
Ink 1.2.2 (6 Mar. 2014)
- Added support for Fill Opacity property.
Ink 1.2.1 (4 Mar. 2014)
- Photoshop CC Panel version is now HTML5 based and compiled through Extension Builder.
- Retina support for Photoshop CC.
- Minor changes in the access to the .jsx scr.
Ink 1.2.0 (1 Mar. 2014)
- Improved UI
- Improved output text clarity
- Improved output text (documents gradients based stroke fx)
- New documenter engine.
Ink 1.1.0 (26 Feb. 2014)
- Html based UI
- Improved output UI (text bubble onoff)
- Improved output text (gradient colorstops)
- Added garbage collection scr to improve performance
- Fixed bug affecting documents with units different than pixels
- Several minor bug fixes
- Fixed text leading output value
- Improved output UI (text bubble)
- Fixed layer main opacity output bug
- Fixed fx rgba colour output inconsistency
- Improved final text output
- Font style (bold, light, italic and so on..) support
- basic smartObjects and raster layers support
- Fixed drop inner shadow angle output when global lighting is disabled.
- Fixed inner shadow rgba() output.
DOWNLOAD LINKS :
NO PASS :